1/2.8″ 2 Megapixel SONY Low Light Sensor
H.264/MJPEG Dual Stream;
2 Way Audio;
microSD/SDHC Slot x1;
f4.7-94 mm 20x zoom autofocus lens,
F1.6 (wide) – F3.7 (tele)
Listed Under: Indoor Dome Cameras, IP Camera, IP Camera Systems, IP Cameras, IP Security Camera System, Megapixel Cameras, Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras / Speed Domes, Security Camera, Security Cameras Direct
1/2.8″ 2 Megapixel SONY Low Light Sensor, 1920×1080@30fps, H.264/MJPEG Dual Stream, WDR, Day/Night IR-Cut
1/2.8″ 2 Megapixel SONY Low Light Sensor
AIPSS sincerely appreciates and values your business and we will always try to provide you with the very best service possible. You can find out all you need to know about the AIPSS Warranty in terms of Duration & Coverage here...
All IP camera products sold by AIPSS are covered by a 2 year Warranty. However, peripherals including power adaptor and accessories are covered by a 1 year warranty only. The warranty term will be determined by the shipping date on the invoice by AIPSS.
Warranty Coverage Terms & Conditions
- 1. AIPSS warrants the original purchaser that the full range of IP Surveillance products enclosed with this limited hardware warranty to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a pre-defined period from the date of original purchase.
- 2. Whether a defect is considered to fall within the warranty period is determined by the date AIPSS receives notice of possible defect from Customer via Customer Help Desk.
- 3. AIPSS’s sole liability is limited to either repair of the defectives using new or refurbished parts, or replacement of the defective unit. AIPSS is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition.Please see Exclusions from Warranty.
- 4. AIPSS reserves the right to use replacement components for third party peripherals or components no longer available from original suppliers.
- 5. The basic fee for examining the returned devices is USD 50 per piece. However, if the device is within warranty and it was found to be defective after examination, the examination fee will be fully waived; furthermore, the device will be repaired and returned back to the customer for free. In order to help the customer to resume normal operation as soon as possible and avoid examination fees on devices that are not actually damaged, we are eager to assist you with remote troubleshooting and seek every possible way to fix the device without the unnecessary time and expense of returning the device for repair.
- 6. Any incorrect or incomplete information (serial numbers, the amount of items, etc) will cause the additional work load for manufacturer; therefore there is a document processing fee for returned devices which will be fully waived if the provided information is correct.
- 7. The repaired or replaced hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
Exclusions from Warranty
AIPSS assumes no liability as a consequence of following circumstances, under which the warranty becomes void and ceases to take effect.
- 1. The product is found to be defective after the warranty period has expired.
- 2. The product has been subjected to misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, tampering, altering or unauthorized repair, whether by accident or other causes. Such conditions will be determined by AIPSS in its sole and unfettered discretion.
- 3. The product has been damaged due to disasters or extreme conditions, whether natural or human, including but not limited to flood, fire, lightning strikes or power line disturbances.
- 4. The product has been subject to environmental conditions beyond the designed tolerance. Such as being used in outdoor environments without proper protection for indoor models, liquid damage, extreme heat/cold condition beyond design limit and exposure to direct sunlight or halogen light.
- 5. The serial number on the product has been removed, altered or defaced.
- 6. The warranty will not cover cosmetic damages, nor will it cover damages that occurred during shipment.
- 7. For camera products supplied without a lens, damage to product due to incorrectly mounted lenses will void this limited hardware warranty.
Disclaimer & Limitation
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDY PROVIDED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF LAWS UNDER SUCH JURISDICTIONS APPLY, THEN ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD IDENTIFIED ABOVE. UNLESS PROVIDED HEREIN, ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY OTHER PERSON OR FIRM ARE VOID. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, NEITHER AIPSS NOR ANY AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INCONVENIENCE, OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE AIPSS PRODUCT, WHETHER RESULTING FROM BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, AIPSS’ TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT. THESE LIMITATIONS ON POTENTIAL LIABILITIES HAVE BEEN AN ESSENTIAL CONDITION IN SETTING THE PRODUCT PRICE.